This eyeliner is unlike any other! It retails for $6.56 at you local drugstore and is available in three colors; blackest black, black and blackened brown.
This eyeliner claims:
-Felt tip controlled application
-Smudge-proof lasting color that wears up to 16 hours
-Easier to apply than traditional liquid eyeliners
Why I like it:
– ALL of the claims are TRUE!
– The felt tip is incredible with precision
– The lasting power is pretty good too! It will definitely last an entire work way.
– It is most definitely easier to apply than traditional liquid eyeliners. The felt tip applicator allows for great control of the product and the line.
– The color is a true black that does not require three coats
– Matte finish!
– Slick pencil like packaging
– Great price
What I don’t like:
– I wish it existed in other colors!
– My cousin has tried this product before and mentioned that the product was not as vibrantly black in the beginning. However, she stored it upside down for over 24hrs to allow the product to go down.
All in all, this is a great product that is definitely worth spending under $7. The color, longevity and ability to create a precise line is incredible!
Let me know what you guys think of this product if you have tried it or plan on trying it.
Also, enter my giveaway!