This weekend I’m in Orlando to see my boyfriend and as I was packing I thought about being really good with the amount of makeup I took! On this particular trip, I was only taking a carry on just because I didn’t want to trot around with a huge bag for just one weekend. I went light on my makeup bag with which is pretty impressive and I’m pretty happy with myself! I also knew that I would go shopping so downsizing the amount of clothes wasn’t that hard.
In this post, I will share with you all what I take in my makeup bag for one weekend.
- Nude on Nude by NYX eye shadow palette
- Blue Flame single eye shadow by MAC
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
- Travel size version of High Beam
- MAC blush in Emote
- ELF blush and contouring duo
- MAC Black track Fluid Line
- Maybelline Colossal mascara
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation in Sand
- Loreal Perfecting Base Primer
- Duo Eyelash Adhesive
- Elite Lashes #18
- MAC Russian Red
- Jordana Lip Pencil in Sedona Red
- NYX Round Lipstick in Spell Bound
- Victoria’s Secret Lip Gloss in I Want Candy
- MAC Studio Fix power in NC35
- Wet & Wild Brow Kit in Ash Brown
- Revlon Photo Ready Concealer in Medium
- Kirkland Travel Makeup Remover towelettes
- MAC 224
- MAC 187
- MAC 129
- MAC 212
- MAC 239
- ELF Crease Brush
- Target Angled brush
- ELF C Brush
This may look like a long list but it really isn’t! I was also able to fit it all in this cute Zebra and Pink bag from Marshalls! Of course I carry this with my on the plane because I’m always scared about something breaking if I check it in or even put it up with my carry on.
Is this a good list or should I have taken less? Tell me about how you all travel!