Good morning everyone! I have two new products that I want to share my thoughts about. They are two shades from the new Centerstage Fergie for Wet & Wild.
First things first, the names are absolutely adorable: Old School Glam and Fuchsianista! I may have partially picked those two shades just because of the names.
On a serious note, the colors are AMAZING! I’ve only had these colors for a day and I’m already in love. I wore Fuchsianista to work today and got tons of compliments.
– Like the sleek packaging
– Love the range colors they have available
– Not a big fan of the lipstick peeking out of the package but I can live with that.
Old School Glam:
– Beautiful redish pinkish shade with a hint of orange
– Completely matte with a hint of gloss
– Deep pink shade with blue pearlescent undertone
– Not matte, has a hint of shimmer
They both have:
– Amazing pigmentation
– Go on very smooth
– Pretty good staying power (Only reapplied once)
– Great price! (Less than $4)
I am completely in love with these lipsticks! Wet and Wild has done it again and I can’t wait to get a few more shades! Definitely recommend you all try these lipsticks!
For some reason, I can’t find any of these items online. Maybe they are way too new. They should be available at your local drugstore but make sure you check for special displays.
Have you tried any of the new Centerstage items?
I have a confession to make… I’ve been cheating on my MAC fluidline! In a past post, I mentioned that MAC Fluidline was my favorite eyeliner until I encountered the Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eye Pen.
This eyeliner is unlike any other! It retails for $6.56 at you local drugstore and is available in three colors; blackest black, black and blackened brown.
This eyeliner claims:
-Felt tip controlled application
-Smudge-proof lasting color that wears up to 16 hours
-Easier to apply than traditional liquid eyeliners
Why I like it:
– ALL of the claims are TRUE!
– The felt tip is incredible with precision
– The lasting power is pretty good too! It will definitely last an entire work way.
– It is most definitely easier to apply than traditional liquid eyeliners. The felt tip applicator allows for great control of the product and the line.
– The color is a true black that does not require three coats
– Matte finish!
– Slick pencil like packaging
– Great price
What I don’t like:
– I wish it existed in other colors!
– My cousin has tried this product before and mentioned that the product was not as vibrantly black in the beginning. However, she stored it upside down for over 24hrs to allow the product to go down.
All in all, this is a great product that is definitely worth spending under $7. The color, longevity and ability to create a precise line is incredible!
Let me know what you guys think of this product if you have tried it or plan on trying it.
Also, enter my giveaway!
As requested by my old roomie Natalia, here are my two current favorite mascaras!
I have a soft spot in my heart for Maybelline mascaras just because they have been in the game for so long and still manage to produce one of the best mascaras! In the sequence of pictures you can see what I look like with no mascara up to two coats. With mascara in general, I usually apply 2 coats just because I like the length and volume. Great thing about this mascara is that you can find it at most drugstores and for a reasonable price too (usually $7 or less)!
I was recently lucky to get a sample from my cousin on her recent trip to the Chanel counter. I gave this try and I fell in love! The brush is smaller so it give you a little more precision when it comes to getting in between the lashes. This one also is quick to make a difference even with one quote as you can see in the picture. I don’t think I will be purchasing the full size because I can’t justify spending $30 on a mascara but if you can afford it, then try it because it works wonders!
These two mascaras are my current favorites but with my current budget I would definitely stick to the Colossal because it does a really good job! Like I said, the Chanel mascara gives a dramatic effect with just one coat, while the Colossal takes two coats to really expand the lashes. If you can spare some time doing two coats then give Colossal a try! You won’t be disappointment. However, I do find myself wishing I was able to afford the Chanel, but one day I’m sure I will. 🙂
Hope you all enjoyed this!
What is your favorite mascara?
Also a big thank you to AllThingsNaomi for introducing me to PolyVore!
Check out my new twitter @MandFLove 🙂