Happy Labor Day weekend! This weekend I am out-of-town and I wanted to share with you all a little trick about packing specific outfits.
Photo courtesy of @DulceCandy’s Instagram
While packing, I was inspired by the picture above! This is how Dulce Candy packs when she travels and I thought it would be great if I tried this!
As I was putting my outfits together I started to realize how useful this process is!
- I can use items that I would otherwise forget I have
- Ability to see the entire look without running the risk of forgetting a specific item
- Allows you to plan in advance
Here’s my version!
I really enjoyed putting all of the outfits together! Now I don’t have to worry about remembering a really cute top that I should have brought!
Sometimes I know that I may not like the way an outfit looks or I may be uncomfortable but seeing all my outfits laid out allows me to make sure that different pieces can go together!
Hope this was helpful! Let me know if you have any other traveling tips for fashionistas!
This weekend I’m in Orlando to see my boyfriend and as I was packing I thought about being really good with the amount of makeup I took! On this particular trip, I was only taking a carry on just because I didn’t want to trot around with a huge bag for just one weekend. I went light on my makeup bag with which is pretty impressive and I’m pretty happy with myself! I also knew that I would go shopping so downsizing the amount of clothes wasn’t that hard.
In this post, I will share with you all what I take in my makeup bag for one weekend.
- Nude on Nude by NYX eye shadow palette
- Blue Flame single eye shadow by MAC
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
- Travel size version of High Beam
- MAC blush in Emote
- ELF blush and contouring duo
- MAC Black track Fluid Line
- Maybelline Colossal mascara
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation in Sand
- Loreal Perfecting Base Primer
- Duo Eyelash Adhesive
- Elite Lashes #18
- MAC Russian Red
- Jordana Lip Pencil in Sedona Red
- NYX Round Lipstick in Spell Bound
- Victoria’s Secret Lip Gloss in I Want Candy
- MAC Studio Fix power in NC35
- Wet & Wild Brow Kit in Ash Brown
- Revlon Photo Ready Concealer in Medium
- Kirkland Travel Makeup Remover towelettes
- MAC 224
- MAC 187
- MAC 129
- MAC 212
- MAC 239
- ELF Crease Brush
- Target Angled brush
- ELF C Brush
This may look like a long list but it really isn’t! I was also able to fit it all in this cute Zebra and Pink bag from Marshalls! Of course I carry this with my on the plane because I’m always scared about something breaking if I check it in or even put it up with my carry on.
Is this a good list or should I have taken less? Tell me about how you all travel!