Good afternoon everyone! Today I was lucky enough to receive some new goodies as a gift from Lia & Cindy! I have never tried any of these items so I’m extremely excited to try them out!
First is the Sephora by OPI Perfect Pair in I’m Wired and Wild about Shimmer
Also got this Buxom Lips and Lashes set!
As mentioned, I am super excited about trying out these products! Again, thank you to Lia & Cindy for this amazing gift!
Have any of you tried these before?
This weekend I’m in Orlando to see my boyfriend and as I was packing I thought about being really good with the amount of makeup I took! On this particular trip, I was only taking a carry on just because I didn’t want to trot around with a huge bag for just one weekend. I went light on my makeup bag with which is pretty impressive and I’m pretty happy with myself! I also knew that I would go shopping so downsizing the amount of clothes wasn’t that hard.
In this post, I will share with you all what I take in my makeup bag for one weekend.
- Nude on Nude by NYX eye shadow palette
- Blue Flame single eye shadow by MAC
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
- Travel size version of High Beam
- MAC blush in Emote
- ELF blush and contouring duo
- MAC Black track Fluid Line
- Maybelline Colossal mascara
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation in Sand
- Loreal Perfecting Base Primer
- Duo Eyelash Adhesive
- Elite Lashes #18
- MAC Russian Red
- Jordana Lip Pencil in Sedona Red
- NYX Round Lipstick in Spell Bound
- Victoria’s Secret Lip Gloss in I Want Candy
- MAC Studio Fix power in NC35
- Wet & Wild Brow Kit in Ash Brown
- Revlon Photo Ready Concealer in Medium
- Kirkland Travel Makeup Remover towelettes
- MAC 224
- MAC 187
- MAC 129
- MAC 212
- MAC 239
- ELF Crease Brush
- Target Angled brush
- ELF C Brush
This may look like a long list but it really isn’t! I was also able to fit it all in this cute Zebra and Pink bag from Marshalls! Of course I carry this with my on the plane because I’m always scared about something breaking if I check it in or even put it up with my carry on.
Is this a good list or should I have taken less? Tell me about how you all travel!