Good morning everyone! I have two new products that I want to share my thoughts about. They are two shades from the new Centerstage Fergie for Wet & Wild.
First things first, the names are absolutely adorable: Old School Glam and Fuchsianista! I may have partially picked those two shades just because of the names.
On a serious note, the colors are AMAZING! I’ve only had these colors for a day and I’m already in love. I wore Fuchsianista to work today and got tons of compliments.
– Like the sleek packaging
– Love the range colors they have available
– Not a big fan of the lipstick peeking out of the package but I can live with that.
Old School Glam:
– Beautiful redish pinkish shade with a hint of orange
– Completely matte with a hint of gloss
– Deep pink shade with blue pearlescent undertone
– Not matte, has a hint of shimmer
They both have:
– Amazing pigmentation
– Go on very smooth
– Pretty good staying power (Only reapplied once)
– Great price! (Less than $4)
I am completely in love with these lipsticks! Wet and Wild has done it again and I can’t wait to get a few more shades! Definitely recommend you all try these lipsticks!
For some reason, I can’t find any of these items online. Maybe they are way too new. They should be available at your local drugstore but make sure you check for special displays.
Have you tried any of the new Centerstage items?