Happy Memorial Day weekend everyone! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend! I have a special guest in town for the weekend and decided to share our outfits for a day out in the city. My best friend Anaili is here to see the One Direction concert today so spent all of yesterday basking in the beauty that is New York City!
We both decided to wear something with pastel colors since the day was absolutely beautiful!
This is us outside of the New York Public Library!
I am wearing:
- Light Pink boyfriend pants from Forever 21 $19.80
- Black top from Love Culture $6
- Necklace from H&M $7.95
- Sandals from Forever 21 $9.80
- Cross body bag from H&M last year $12.95
- Sunglasses from a little shop in NYC $8
Anaili is wearing:
- Mint pants from Forever 21 $14.50
- Top from Nordstrom Rack
- Cross body Bag from Target $24.99
- Sandals in Cognac from Target $15.99
- Sunglasses from Rayban
As far as makeup, we kept it pretty light since we were in a rush to start our excursion through the city!
One last picture at a French Bakery that is delicious! It’s called Laduree and it has the most amazing Macarons ever! If you’re ever in the city, check them out!
Hope you all enjoyed this post! 🙂