This past weekend, I had a great time bonding with my roommates! Our time in NY is dwindling down so I’m glad we get to spend some time together exploring the city. Here is my outfit for Saturday.
The weather has been a little weird here, it’s cold one day and hot the next.
My main goal was to layer to pieces and keep the scarf just in case it got chilly. Thankfully my H&M bag came in handy if I ever needed to put away my scarf.
- Black Blazer from Target (Got it on sale for $14 bucks a while back) Here’s a similar style!
- The top I’m wearing can be a dress but its way to short so I paired it with some leggings. Here is a similar style!
- Target Leggings! So comfortable. They usually cost $8 but they go on sale for $5 occasionally.
- Scarf is from my grandmas closet 🙂 Here’s a pretty close style!
- The boots are a really old pair that I purchased at Ross.
- Earrings are leopard print tear drop earrings from Forever 21.
On to my arm candy! My friends and I have a secret jem in Miami called the Mart which is located at the Double Tree Hotel close to the Airport.We have been shopping here since high school and it is our FAVORITE place to find inexpensive jewelry!
- Watch $30 (Including link removal)
- Turquoise bracelet with gold accent $2.75
- Brown bracelet $1.50 (Came in a pack of 3)
There is so much variety at this place and it may be a little overwhelming but you can find some really good stuff there!
Tips for your next visit to the Miami Mart!
- Parking is $5 but if you get the ticket stamped, you get $1 back!
- Check multiple stores before making a purchase because some stores may be more inexpensive than the one you just went to.
- Go with cash!
*Few other things in case you are interested!
They also sell wholesale, so if you own a business then you can buy products in bulk.
Great place to buy bridesmaids gifts, prom accessories and just gifts in general for any occasion!
Hope you guys enjoyed this post! If you have ever gone to this location or go after reading this, let me know how it went!